COBA recognized by Military Times

Madison Roesel

A survey done by the “Military Times” has honored Georgia Southern University’s College of Business Administration as one of the best business schools for veterans in the nation.

“The MBA program at Georgia Southern University is attracting outstanding veterans from throughout the country, Veterans considering an MBA have more options than ever and we are proud to be one of a select few MBA programs in Georgia to be recognized in this year’s rankings,” Bill Wells, dean of the College of Business Administration, said.

For the first time ever, “Military Times” conducted a detailed, 60-question survey, which asked about academic policies, financial aid, academic and career support, even the average Graduate Management Admission Test scores of their students.

“The MBA program at Georgia Southern University is not only nationally respected, but offers students maximum flexibility,” Wells said. “Today, you can choose to take your courses full-time or part-time, on campus, online or through a combination of both. It’s perfect for veterans looking to take the next step in their career or for active members of the military exploring graduate education.”

COBA received the “Best for Vets: Business Schools” seal and ranked 45th out of the almost 100 business schools at colleges and universities across the nation.

GSU has also been recognized this year by “Military Advanced Education” and “G.I Jobs” as a military-friendly school.

Wells said, “Our students who have military backgrounds enter the MBA program focused and dedicated. Their leadership experiences have prepared them well for life after the military, and we hope the MBA education they receive from Georgia Southern will make them the stand-out candidate for any job.”