The Q&D February 26, 2015

The quick and dirty of entertainment trends you need to know.
By Kat Shuman and Chris Carter

Lupita Nyongo’s Oscar’s Dress Goes Missing

According to E! News Lupita Nyong’o’s 2015 Oscar gown was stolen from her hotel room Wednesday night. The one of a kind, Calvin Klein dress is valued at $150,000. The LAPD are currently searching for the culprit behind this heist.
Lupita_Nyongo
thehollywoodreporter.com

Lady Gaga Comes to “American Horror Story: Hotel”

FX has confirmed, according to The Hollywood Reporter, that the newly engaged Lady Gaga will officially be joining the cast of “American Horror Story” for the shows fifth season.

Frozen The Sequel is Coming Soon

“Frozen 2: Frozen Fever” is coming to theaters March 13. Although it won’t be a feature film the film will feature you favorite “Frozen” characters. Elsa and Kristoff are determined to throw Anna the most epic birthday part ever, but once again Elsa’s ice powers might derail the whole thing. Check out the trailer below.

Kim’s Love Lick?

Kim Kardashian is well known for the pictures she poses for and posts online. Her most recent Instagram post showed her and her husband, Kanye West, displaying a love lick? Rather than a traditional kiss, Kim has her nose in Kanye’s nostril. Read the whole story on E! News.

giphy.com

Woodley Poses Topless for Glamour UK

Shailene Woodley, actress in the popular “Divergent” franchise and star of “The Fault in Our Stars,” recently commented on her topless photoshoot for Glamour UK. Woodley declared that she was “totally comfortable with nudity,” and gave her opinions on the American view of sex. Read the rest of Woodley’s opinions on E! News.

giphy.com

Kylie Jenner Moves Out

Kylie Jenner reality TV star, model and Kardashian daughter is moving out on her own. Her new mansion cost a pretty penny at $2.7 million dollars reported TMZ. In an interview Kris Jenner, the Kardashian matriarch, and Kylie’s mother, seemed to have no problem with the 17-year-old moving out on her own. The mother and daughter hit up Sears, Williams Sonoma and Bed, Bath and Beyond to procure the essentials for Kylie’s new pad.
kylie-jenner-new-house-photos-014-480w
tmz.com