The Q&D April 28, 2015

All proceeds benefited the Southeastern Guide Dogs Walkathon, a 3K walk that serves as a fundraiser that helps Southeastern Guide Dogs breed, raise, train and match their dogs with people who have vision loss, veterans with disabilities and children with significant challenges such as vision loss or the loss of a parent in the military.

The quick and dirty of entertainment news and trends you need to know.
By Alexandra McCray and Michelle Pratt

Bruce Jenner’s first wife Chrystie Scott opens up

Bruce Jenner recently sat down with Diane Sawyer to have a heart to heart interview to answer many questions the public had.
In the interview Jenner confirmed that he is indeed transgender. He went on to tell the story of his journey to this realization and the next steps he plans to take in his process.
Many wondered how this affected his relationships with his previous two wives. Chrystie Scott said on “Good Morning America” that when he informed her about his inner crises she was shocked.
[quote]“He told me he wanted to be a woman, and understandably, I didn’t know what to say.”[/quote]
Once she was able to wrap her head around it, Scott said. “It wasn’t really a problem.”
abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com

Nikki Reed is officially Mrs. Ian Somerhalder

Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed wed this past Sunday according to PEOPLE.
You may recognize the duo from their famous vampire roles, Reed from the “Twilight” series and Somerhalder from “Vampire Diaries” TV show.
The couple married had an elegant outdoor ceremony on Topanga Canyon.
While we might be jealous that Somerhalder is off the market, we wish the couple lifelong happiness.

Nikki Reed and Ian

enews.com

The royal baby is coming to Twitter

You could say the royal couple is pretty social media savvy.The royal palace has announced that it will be releasing news of royal baby number 2’s birth electronically.
Journalists covering the story will receive an automatic e-mail minutes after the baby’s birth, then the palace’s social media account will announce the masses the birth.
We’ll all of course still be waiting on the edge of our seats for pictures of the second royal baby, but at least we’ll know when he or she has officially arrived.
calvinblanco.com
calvinblanco.com

‘Fuller House’ is a go

Thats right, your eyes have not deceived you. Netflix is bringing back the classic show “Full House” and has ordered a 13-episode revival with the new name “Fuller House,” according to Entertainment Weekly.
In Fuller House, you will see the original cast members Candace Cameron-Bure, Jodie Sweetin, and Andrea Barber. Discussions with original cast members Bob Saget, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Dave Coulier, and Lori Loughlin are ongoing.
In Fuller House, the adventures of the original series continue with D.J Tanner-Fuller recently widowed and now pregnant living in San Francisco. Her younger sister and aspiring musician Stephanie Tanner and her best friend/single mom Kimmy Gibbler with teenage daughter Ramona—all move in to help take care of DJ’s two boys J.D. and Max.
John Stamos, the hot Uncle Jess, announced the news on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

giphy.com

Jessa Duggar and Hubby are expecting baby number one

Jessa and Ben Seewald left no time to spare in following in the Duggar footsteps. “We’re expecting!” Jessa tells PEOPLE.
“We are so excited. The due date is November first, our wedding anniversary,” Ben said.
“I am feeling pretty good,” says Jessa. “The morning sickness was different every day. It’s getting better, but I’m still hanging on to the heartburn. And I don’t have any super-serious food cravings.”
The excited couple revealed their happy news on a recent episode of their TLC hit show “19 Kids and Counting.”

Sherri Shepherd is the Mother according to the judge.

Sherri Shepherd is now officially listed as mother for her 8-month-old baby born via surrogate last August.
Since the birth of Lamar Sally Jr., the former pair had been at a standstill after Sally said the couple agreed to pursue surrogacy before Shepherd had a drastic change of heart months into the pregnancy of the surrogate.
“There was some additional evidence put on the record involving some video clips involving Ms. Shepherd,” Craig Bluestein, a legal representative for the baby, told PEOPLE of the judge’s decision to hold Shepherd responsible.
While Shepherd did not appear in court and her lawyers declined to comment, Sally’s legal team left satisfied.
“I feel very good,” said Bluestein. “I think little LJ, who is not yet 1 year old, needed some protection. Justice was served today.”

giphy.com