Italy study abroad info session tonight

Italy study abroad info session tonight

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]

Professor Timothy Teeter of the History department is recruiting students to participate in a study abroad program to Italy called Italy Ancient and Modern.

Italy Ancient and Modern is a 5-week program and begins on May 15 and ends on June 20. The total cost of the program is $5110 and includes round-trip airfare from Atlanta to Rome, lodging, four or five dinners per week, program-related fees and a health insurance policy.

Students should participate in study abroad because “it helps you get a job, helps you academically and it gives you life long experiences,” Teeter said.

Teeter will be in the Russell Union today until 4:30 p.m. to talk to students more about the study abroad trip.

Also, Teeter and Dr. Skidmore-Hess, who’s over the study abroad trip to Africa, are holding a special information meeting tonight at 6 p.m. in the Forest Drive building, room 1111. Free food will be provided.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button call_text=”Make sure to follow us on Twitter for more content like this!” title=”Follow us!” target=”_blank” color=”btn_red” size=”btn-large” position=”cta_align_right” href=”https://twitter.com/TheCircleGSU”][/vc_column][/vc_row]