Become a D.I.M.E. not the Dozen

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]

Fashion organization D.I.M.E.S. is out and about at the Rotunda today to set the next fashion trend at Georgia Southern University.

Founded in 2002, D.I.M.E.S. is the first official fashion organization at GSU.

“It’s not everyday you get to call yourself a founder of an organization that no one else had thought of yet,” Sha’Quandia Williams, junior chemistry major, said.

D.I.M.E.S exposes students interested in the fashion industry to projects and internship opportunities in a positive atmosphere. With affiliations consisting of over five different committees such as Model Troop and Cosmetology, D.I.M.E.S is dedicated to all aspects of the industry from modeling to public relations.

D.I.M.E.S. also holds fundraisers such as car washes, banquets and fashion and comedy shows to raise money and spread the message of their organization.

“Catch us at the Rotunda for some hot chocolate and doughnuts,” Erica Jones, senior accounting major and Vice President, said.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image img_link_target=”_self” image=”861″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button call_text=”Make sure to follow us on Twitter for more content like this!” title=”Follow us!” target=”_blank” color=”btn_red” size=”btn-large” position=”cta_align_right” href=”https://twitter.com/TheCircleGSU”][/vc_column][/vc_row]