Get a chance to test out a Keurig 2.0

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]

Keurig is on campus today from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Russell Union giving students a chance to try out their many Keurig K-Pack flavors and test out the Keurig 2.0 Brewing System. Students have the option to choose from over 400 different flavors of coffee, teas, and Vitaburst drinks.

“It gives you guys an opportunity to see how much of a broad array of flavors and brands we have,” Matthew Poll, tour manager for Keurig Scooter Tour and Fluent marketing Company, said.

Students are allowed one free sample of all of their various drinks. If you like the using the Keurig machine, the Keurig spokesmen are handing out coupons for 40 percent off a Keurig 2.0 Brewing System. The coupon is redeemable online only. After students finish testing out the Keurig machine, they can have a little fun and go play the life size version of Connect 4, featuring Keurig brand chips.

For more information about Keurig and its products, visit www.keurig.com or www.brewsomething.com.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image img_link_target=”_self” image=”1189″][vc_single_image image=”1186″ img_link_target=”_self”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button call_text=”Make sure to follow us on Twitter for more content like this!” title=”Follow us!” target=”_blank” color=”btn_red” size=”btn-large” position=”cta_align_right” href=”https://twitter.com/TheCircleGSU”][/vc_column][/vc_row]