Off campus housing fair in full effect

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]

Georgia Southern University hosted the last off-campus housing fair of the semester today at the rotunda. The Circle talked to most of the participants to try and help students find the most reasonable price for what you’re looking for.

“Our renovated apartments range from $305 to $400 and is all inclusive,” The Renaissance said.

“We are more than just a housing community, we offer a lot of benefits such as insurance for our residence. Our rates start at $329,” Campus Evolution Villages said.

“Our rates start as low as $375 per month. Sign a lease this week and you’ll be entered to win an I-pad mini,” The Connection said.

“We are renovating the apartments and the first month of rent is free. Rates start as low as $299, all inclusive,” Southern Downs said.

“We have a low rate of $422 for a limited time, plus all waived fees are included. Everything is all inclusive,” Campus Crossings said.

“We have the ultimate student housing experience. We are a five-minute walk from campus and a two-minute walk from the RAC. Come by for a free tour,” Monarch said.

For more information, contact Student Affairs and Enrollment Management .

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image img_link_target=”_self” image=”1588″][vc_single_image image=”1590″ img_link_target=”_self”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button call_text=”Make sure to follow us on Twitter for more content like this!” title=”Follow us!” target=”_blank” color=”btn_red” size=”btn-large” position=”cta_align_right” href=”https://twitter.com/TheCircleGSU”][/vc_column][/vc_row]