Good fortunes this Easter

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]

The Church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints wants to spread the word of Jesus Christ to Georgia Southern Students. They come on campus once a week to promote good things about Jesus Christ and try to inspire people in the process.

Today, they are on campus to promote Easter, which is this Sunday, April 5, 2015. The church representatives have a tomb on display in front of the Williams Center that students can see and touch.

“With Easter approaching, we’re tying to draw the minds of the students on the savior of the world and to remind them of the sacrifice and the great resurrection as well,” Elder Williams, member of The Church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints, said.

The members of the church also have a “Mormon Fortune Cookie” display. Students can come up and take one of the fortunes. The messages are to inspire whoever reads to fortune.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image img_link_target=”_self” image=”1683″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button call_text=”Make sure to follow us on Twitter for more content like this!” title=”Follow us!” target=”_blank” color=”btn_red” size=”btn-large” position=”cta_align_right” href=”https://twitter.com/TheCircleGSU”][/vc_column][/vc_row]