Sweet treats boost spirits

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]

An act of kindness is a spontaneous gesture of goodwill towards someone. The Georgia Southern Chapter of 100 Collegiate Women of America, is demonstrating this act by giving out free bags of candy along with an inspirational quote to students, for their ‘100 Acts of Kindness’ campaign.

“It’s April, and it’s getting to the end of the semester, and a lot of people get burned out and worn down, so we’re just trying to give them a little bit of love and a little bit of sugar and a nice little quote to get them through the rest of the month,”Meagan Lane, member of the 100 Collegiate Women of America, said.

Along with the free sweet treats, they are also taking donations for their upcoming scholarship gala that they will be hosting within the next few weeks.

“We’re also taking donations for our scholarship gala where we are going to award 3 local Bulloch county students with a scholarship to go to college,” Lane said.

If you’re in need of a kind gesture, stop by their table today and make sure to return the favor!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image img_link_target=”_self” image=”1752″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button call_text=”Make sure to follow us on Twitter for more content like this!” title=”Follow us!” target=”_blank” color=”btn_red” size=”btn-large” position=”cta_align_right” href=”https://twitter.com/TheCircleGSU”][/vc_column][/vc_row]