Swingin’ Away with The Masters

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]

The Masters is underway at Augusta Nationals. If you can’t make it to Augusta for the tournament to see your favorite professional golfers like Tiger Woods and Bubba Watson, the Russell Union Faculties and Event Services has got you covered.

Set up in the union, is a putt-putt area where students can play golf. It’s a tribute to the Master’s tournament.

“A lot of people don’t know about the Masters that are going on right now, it’s just kind of a way for us, on behalf of the Russell Union, to give a little support towards the Masters,” Chris Bond, Pro Staff Assistant, said.

The Russell Union is providing this play area for students to relax and learn a little bit about golf while having fun. Come out and play with your friends or make new ones by challenging them to a hole-in-one contest. The putt-putt area is located in front of the Students Giving in Action office by Chick-Fil-A.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image img_link_target=”_self” image=”1756″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button call_text=”Make sure to follow us on Twitter for more content like this!” title=”Follow us!” target=”_blank” color=”btn_red” size=”btn-large” position=”cta_align_right” href=”https://twitter.com/TheCircleGSU”][/vc_column][/vc_row]