Running The Show
March 28, 2024
Women's History Month
March 28, 2024
Pretty and Polished
Pretty and Polished
March 27, 2024

Textbooks provide stress relief to students

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]

Tau Beta Sigma is an honorary service co-ed sorority and they are providing you with some stress relief. We all have those books that we can’t sell back to the bookstore, so they are letting you rip theirs up to relieve some stress.

“We are doing free stress relief. We have a table for flipping and all our old books that we cannot sell back, that you can rip to your heart’s content or whatever you want to do,” Brittain Gantt, President of Tau Beta Sigma, said.

Tau Beta Sigma is a co-ed service sorority and they work mainly with the band program and with the music department at Georgia Southern University. Members of this organization play instruments and travel to nursing homes and other places to sing and play music.

The stress relief booth is located outside of the Russell Union rotunda area and the organization will be there from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image img_link_target=”_self” image=”1985″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button call_text=”Make sure to follow us on Twitter for more content like this!” title=”Follow us!” target=”_blank” color=”btn_red” size=”btn-large” position=”cta_align_right” href=”https://twitter.com/TheCircleGSU”][/vc_column][/vc_row]