Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker: Part III

By Caleb Bailey, Staff Writer

On Sunday, Oct. 25, one of the most intense WWE rivalries of the past three years will come to a riveting conclusion. Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Brock Lesnar, will finish off his “Go to Hell Tour” when he steps inside Hell in a Cell.

Lesner will then join the man that made the match famous, the Undertaker, at the aptly-named “Hell in a Cell” pay-per-view. The match locks two or more competitors inside a 20-foot high cell surrounding the ring. Anything goes in this match.

This feud began early in 2013 when Lesnar and his “advocate,” Paul Heyman, gloated that he was the most unstoppable force in the WWE. It would seem this is still true.

When no one had been able to step up to the “Beast Incarnate,” the infamous gong sounded. The Undertaker made his way to the ring and “Road to Wrestlemania 30” was officially set.

The Undertaker, at 21-0, had never lost at Wrestlemania. Heyman’s battle cry was that Lesnar would be “the one behind 21-1.” Lesnar shocked the wrestling world by making good on his promise to break the streak.

Many thought the feud was over until the “Battleground” pay-per-view event just three months ago. Lesnar looked to win his WWE championship back from Seth Rollins when the gong sounded once more.

Lesner and the Undertaker and Lesnar rekindled their rivalry which culminated in a match at Summerslam in August. The match ended in the controversy that led to the two meeting this Sunday.

Nothing will stop them as they look to tear the other limb from limb. The rivalry between Lesnar and The Undertaker will come to an end this weekend. One of them may not walk out of Los Angeles.

“Hell in a Cell” will be available for rent on pay-per-view or via livestream on the WWE Network. The show begins at 8 p.m. Sunday night with an exclusive pre-show for those network subscribers.