Catch the Drift

By Zach Logan, News Editor

Our news editor gives you a look at what’s trending so you don’t get left ashore.

Football fans watching the NFL Network Sunday, Oct. 18, definitely received an exclusive look inside the Cincinnati Bengals’ locker room. During a postgame interview with sports journalist Albert Breer and Bengals’ defensive back Adam ‘Pacman’ Jones, players can be seen in the background in their… birthday suits.

The Washington Post reports that a few of the players “were getting ready to hit the showers, and not all of them bothered putting on a towel first.” The background during the interview did not go unnoticed. After the interview, the network’s hosts could not keep a straight face giggling at what they witnessed.

From lattes to cookies, the pumpkin spice craze continues. Now the magazine “Cosmopolitan” reports that pumpkin spice hair color is “all the rage this fall.” What does pumpkin spice hair look like? Some colorists compare it to a gingersnap, but Laura Estroff, a NYC colorist, told the magazine, “We’re seeing that pumpkin spice hair has more copper undertones whereas gingersnap tends to fall under the category of brunette with red undertones.” Many individuals are showing off their pumpkin spice hair color on social media. To see more of the hair color, simply search “#pumpkinspicehair” on Instagram.

With Halloween quickly approaching, ABC Family wants to get you in the spooky spirit with their annual “13 Nights of Halloween.” The Halloween movie series premiered Monday, Oct. 19. This is the 17th year that ABC Family has aired the series. This year’s lineup includes some classics like “The Nightmare Before Christmas” and “Hocus Pocus.” New to the lineup is “Sleepy Hollow,” starring Johnny Depp. Check your local listings for channel numbers and show times.