Georgia Southern Eagle’s True Blue Pride for the First Football Game of the Season

• It is game-day in the Boro! One giveaway is all the trailers, tailgates, and people up at 8 am ready to cheer on their team!

• Students line up ready to enter Paulson Stadium.

• Friends get together and smile as they sit and watch the players warm up.

• Students sell 50 cent raffle tickets that can be bought at the game with a smile!

• Freshman, Pichon Wimbley, prays over the game as he starts for the first time in his football career.

• Some students are painted up and ready to show their true blue spirit!

• Georgia Southern cheer team rallies up the sidelines with stunts!

• Gus is showing his USA pride during the national anthem.

• The Georgia Southern football team sprint through the smoke as the fans cheer them on!

• Future Georgia Southern football players pose in front of the GATA banner after talking to some of their favorite players!

• Just the Eagle halftime hype from students in the student section!

• Number 4, Tyler Bride, tackles number 10, Jalen Denton, after an amazing touchdown was scored!

• GATA spirit is high when free t-shirts are being thrown into the stands.

• GSU’s kicker, number 19, Alex Raynor, mentally prepares for what the second half has in store for him.

• Fifth year wide receiver, Amare Jones, faces his opponent on an attack towards the end zone.

• The Georgia Southern band plays the alma matter showing what it is like to be an eagle.

• Students pose during the first quarter as the game is tied 7-7, spirits still high!

• Friends and parents of the Georgia Southern football team get together for a selfie celebrating the first win of the season!

• Players hold their helmets high as the band plays and the stadium roars with celebration.

• Scoreboard showing the 59-7 blow out victory against Morgan State for the first game of the season.