Club Spotlight: PRSSA, Public Relations Student Society of America

Want your club to be featured? Contact the George-Anne Media group for more info!

Adrianna Bodruk

PRSSA at Southern Adventures Challenge Course

Mckenzie Kerrigan, Editor-in-Chief, Reflector

What is PRSSA?

Georgia Southern PRSSA or Public Relations Student Society of America is a pre-professional organization for students interested in public relations and communications. The club is open to all majors at Georgia Southern. The Georgia Southern Chapter of PRSSA helps students by providing professional development, networking opportunities in the field of public relations and educating students for future careers.

Joining PRSSA can allow you to: 

• Build professional relationships through PRSSA meetings with industry pros, skill-based workshops, Agency tours, regional and national conferences, mentor programs, internships, and much more. 
  • Committees are a great way to get involved with PRSSA at Georgia Southern and meet new friends along the way. Positions are available to members of all ages and experience levels and are a great way to gain leadership experience.
  • PRSSA offers countless opportunities every semester that you won’t find in any other organization. Join our nationally recognized Bateman Team or one of our committees, to gain marketable skills and build a top-notch portfolio.

Our next meeting is Wednesday, September 28, 2022. Our general meetings are held in Sanford Hall, room 1006. 

As featured in the photo PRSSA, will be completing another challenge course at Southern Adventures on October 26!

For more information, or to be added to an email list please reach out to Adrianna Bodruk, Georgia Southern’s PRSSA chapter president, at ab40785@georgiasouthern.edu. Or visit their website! 

https://www.gsprssa.com/