Armstrong holds Second Annual Graduate School Fair

By Ashleigh Thompson, Staff Writer

Armstrong is hosting its second annual Graduate School Fair on Tuesday Oct. 7, 2014 from 3-6 p.m. in the Student Union. More than 20 colleges, universities, and professional programs will be attending, including Mercer Law School, the University of Alabama, Morehouse School of Medicine, and more.

Armstrong’s Financial Aid and Graduate Student Coordinating Council will be at the Graduate School Fair to offer guidance and assistance. Anyone interesting in pursuing their degree throughout graduate school is encouraged to attend.

All students, alumni, and Savannah community members are invited to the fair. “All students should attend the fair to learn more about the possibilities that they have before them.” Allison Lyon, Assistant Director of Career Services said. “It’s a great way to obtain more information about various graduate programs all in one central location.”

The event offers the chance to explore graduate and other career opportunities, but it can also be helpful for those who will be graduating soon.

Twenty-three colleges, universities, and professional programs will be attending this year’s Graduate School Fair. Some of these include our very own Armstrong State University, Albany State University, Charleston School of Law, Georgia Southern University, Kennesaw State University, and University of Georgia School of Law.

Each school or program attending will be ready to answer any questions you might have about their graduate programs.

This event is a great opportunity for students to learn about options to further their education and careers, so mark your calendars for Armstrong’s Graduate School Fair 2014. For any further questions, visit Career Services or Graduate Admissions.