1. Barack Obama has played more than 1,100 hours of golf as president, similar to former president Dwight D. Eisenhower who was an avid golfer.
2. Two men were arrested for illegal possession of firearms as they tried entering the Pokemon World Championships in Boston, Ma.
3. George Clooney photobombs Cindy Crawford while she’s taking a selfie with her husband in Spain.
4. After hosting the Daily Show for over a decade, Jon Stewart makes his “wrestling” debut at the (World Wrestling Entertainment) WWE’s annual Pay-Per-View event SummerSlam.
5. Fear the Walking Dead, a new spinoff series of The Walking Dead, became the most viewed series premiere with 10.1 million viewers.