Letter from the Co-Editor-in-Chief: Duncan Sligh

Hello reader! My name is Duncan Sligh, and I am the new Editor-in-Chief of the Print Publication and Topics at the George-Anne Inkwell Print edition!

I’m really excited for the opportunity to bring the fine folks here at Georgia Southern Armstrong quality reporting on important, relevant, and sometimes fun information on what’s going on in and around our campus!

Just to briefly introduce myself, I’m a junior here at Armstrong, majoring in Communication Studies. I’ve been around the block a bit, I briefly attended SCAD and the University of North Georgia before finally settling down here to finish up.

When I’m not writing I love filmmaking, comic books, and music, both listening and performing. Don’t be surprised if you run into me playing a show downtown in the near future!

I’m hoping that this paper will be a collaborative process between the Inkwell team and the students and faculty of this campus, so please, don’t hesitate to reach out or provide feedback! You can find us online by clicking our dropdown menu on www.thegeorgeanne.com or stop by the office, room 202 in the MCC! And if you’re inclined to reach out to me specifically, feel free to email me at ms42250@georgiasouthern.edu.

I’m looking forward to what this new, weird semester will bring. Stay positive, everyone!!