Interview with Leader of Student Fashion Association Valentines Edition

Eagles, keep an eye out for the newest club on campus, The Student Fashion Association. I interviewed the club’s founder and leader, Arienne Grant, a junior here at Georgia Southern, to find out more about this up-and-coming organization.

Her inspiration to start this association began years ago when she found a love for modeling in middle school. This vision was brought to life with the influence of social media. Guys and girls alike are invited to join this club, and Grant hopes to spread the love of fashion by directing a fashion show at Armstrong shortly. “My mission is to promote confidence and bring together all types of styles and personalities… everyone’s welcome,” Grant said.

For an extra touch of Valentine’s spirit, I asked Grant to come up with a trendy outfit to fit the holiday. This outfit is inspired by the returning 2000’s fashion that we have seen across social media lately, including a simple color palette with pops of the classic Valentine, cherry red. The texture is the star of the show in this ensemble, the contrasting knit-fur of the top and the slick shine of the leather skirt, boots, and purse, means this outfit has it all.

Grant encourages students to find fellowship and support through the love of fashion. If you or anyone you know may be interested in joining The Student Fashion Association, contact Arienne Grant for more information through her Georgia Southern student email, ag23480@georgiasouthern.edu.