Navigate No More

What’s Happening: Students will not be able to use the EAB Navigate system to schedule courses for the Summer and Fall 2024 semesters. The registration tool was deactivated last month, in a joint decision by the Office of the Registrar and Student Success. 

• Starting this Spring, we will use WINGS as the exclusive registration platform for all Georgia Southern Students,” said Reggie Simpkins, the Associate Vice President of Student Success. 

Last year, EAB Navigate had multiple challenges in the registration process for students. As a result, the system was removed from the registration portal. 

• “EAB scheduler is a third party… if something goes down with EAB it has to go to the third party and now students are waiting on that. So when we looked at it, we were getting some complaints from students that we’re having some issues,” said Simpkins.  

What’s Next: More information regarding the utilization of the WINGS platform will be shared with Georgia Southern students over email soon.

For further assistance or questions related to the registration process, students should consult with their academic advisors or visit the WINGS tutorial page. To access a step-by-step guide on using the course search feature, click here.