Collegiate 100: The Winter Gala

• February 24th, 2024 – Ruth Rogers (Right) awarding Jason Nolton (Left) the “Collegiate 100 Certificate of Presidency” award.

• February 24th, 2024 – Overview of the 14th Annual Winter Gala event

• February 24th, 2024 – Justin Cosby (Left) awarding Kailyn Douglas (Right) with “Collegiate 100: Choice Staff Member” award.

• February 24th, 2024 – Members of Collegiate 100 (Chapters from Savannah State, Statesboro GSU, and Armstrong GSU).

• February 24th, 2024 – Members of Collegiate 100 (Chapters from Savannah State, Statesboro GSU, and Armstrong GSU) dancing to music.

• February 24th, 2024 – Rylan Artis presenting Armoni Jones the “Mentor of the Year” award.

• February 24th, 2024 – Da’Jah Moore (Won the Miss Collegiate 100 award), Lauren Woods (Miss Collegiate 100 1st runner-up), and Brenna Hurt (Miss Collegiate 100 2nd Runner-up)

• February 24th, 2024 – Jahara Jones, Breanna Lyte, and Dani Shouse

• February 24th, 2024 – Fernando Foster (Left) and Dr. Amir-Jamal Touré (Right) at the podium giving their opening speech.

• February 24th, 2024 – Ruth Rogers awarding Iyona Griffin with “Collegiate 100: Member of The Year” Award.

Feb. 24th, 2024- The Collegiate 100 held their 14th Annual Winter Gala in the Armstrong Student Ballroom.

The Winter Gala is an event where students, faculty and staff within the Collegiate 100 chapter and other chapters give recognition to those who worked hard, and engaged with the campus community. The event also gives the opportunity to connect with others bringing forth new opportunities and career paths.

It was a full house that included other Collegiate 100 chapters and organizations such as Savannah State’s chapter, Georgia Southern Statesboro, Office of Multicultural affairs and many more.

The event overall was a huge success bringing the atmosphere of love, family and connections.

“It’s always a blessing to see everybody come together as one despite the differences of our physical appearance and even the things we do,” said Jason Nolton, president of the Collegiate 100 on the Armstrong Campus.

“Overall seeing everyone smile and having a good time, that’s always going to be a success in my book.”

“Not only were there festivities and fun, there was a sense of community, a sense of belonging,” said Lauren Woods, first runnerup for Miss Collegiate 100. “Which was a big thing for me and everyone there. It was really fun.”