Student No. 1 pick Migos to perform at Spring Concert

Macy Holloway

The contracts have officially been signed and on April 18 in the Hanner Fieldhouse, Migos will be performing for Georgia Southern University’s 2015 Spring Concert.

Migos is a hip hop trio from Atlanta, Georgia. It is comprised of three rappers, Quavious “Quavo” Marshall, Kirshnik “Takeoff” Ball and Kiari “Offset” Cephus. They have collaborated with a large variety of very popular artists such as Juicy J, Drake, B. oB. and Gucci Mane among many others.

Migos’ first really popular song “Versace” was remixed by a number of artists and the trio made $1 million from the single alone.

Tickets are live Thursday on etix.com and the Office of Student Activities will have a booth at the Russell Union Rotunda ready and waiting for students to come by and purchase tickets.

Given that the concert will be held in Hanner, there is limited space, GSU students will be the only group to get a discount on ticket prices and all other seats will be general admission.

There will be a floor level price, which is standing on the court around the stage, first level price at the lower part of Hanner, and the rest of the fieldhouse is all upper and will run at the same price.

Spring Bling 2015

Artist: Migos

Date: Saturday, April 18 2015

Location: Hanner Fieldhouse

Time: Doors open at 7 p.m. and show begins at 8 p.m.

2 tickets per Eagle ID for student tickets. 4 tickets per transaction for general tickets.

UPB will have 20 giveaway tickets

UPB will have 5 meet and greet passes, all with a ‘plus one’ (total of 10)