Men’s Soccer signs nine for 2014 season

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

•  

Macy Holloway

The Adam Abdellaoui

A forward from Alpharetta, Ga. attended Chattahoochee High School. He was also a part of the Concorde Fire Soccer Club. He assisted Chattahoochee in winning the 2011 State Championship and was also apart of a separate team, the Concord Fire Soccer Club with whom he helped win the 2009 and 2012 State Cup Championships. Abdellaoui was such a standout athlete that he was chosen by the Atlanta Journal Constitution as an All-Metro selection, serving as a Chattahoochee place kicker, they won the 2010 GHSAA 4-A State Championship.

Pierre Andreol

A native of Paris, France, is a defender and midfielder from Darlington School in Rome, Ga. In the 2013 season, Andreoli lead the Darlington Soccer Academy in scoring and has assisted them in various championships. Kennedy believes Andreoli may be the most versatile player they have added to the team for the 2014 season.

Landon Barrow

A midfielder from Saint Simons Islands, attended Frederica Academy as well as being involved in the Concorde Fire Soccer Club. Barrow had a multi-sport career throughout high school, he assisted the football and basketball teams in winning GISA State Championships.

Jon Conner

A midfielder from Loganville, Ga. attended Archer High School. Conner was also a part of the Concorde Fire Soccer Club. He has been apart of championships at Disney Showcase and the Nike Cup. Conner also finished top of the league in 2013 when he played at the Georgia United Development Academy.

Patrick Hagerman

A goalkeeper coming to GSU from Richmond, Va. where he has been a loyal net-minder at Miles E. Goodwin High School in addition to playing four seasons at Richmond Strikers in the US Soccer Development Academy system. There he serves as team captain. Over the course of three seasons he has allowed just 17 goals, winning two district championships in the process.

Paul Ille

Joining GSU from Lawrenceville, Ga. where he attended Collins High School and participated in the Concorde Fire Soccer Club. Ille is a forward and helped his team to reach the State Finals in 2013. As an All-State and All-Region honoree, Ille scored 29 goals in the 2013 season.

Austin Johnson

A defensive midfielder from Duluth, Ga. attended Norcross High School and was also involved in the Concorde Fire Soccer Club. Johnson was selected for the Georgia State ODP team in 2011 and represented the state in the ODP National Championships.

Nick Wells

A midfielder from Stockbridge, Ga. attended Our Lady of Mercy Catholic High School in addition to playing for the Southeast Soccer Association. He has served as team captain for the last two seasons and is a four-time All-Region selection. Wells has lead the team in assists for three seasons and is a two-time offensive MVP.

Blake Wilson

Wilson comes to GSU from Tampa, Fla. where he played as forward at Steinbrenner High School as well as for the Tampa Bay United Soccer Club. He comes from a very athletic family with both of his parents having been involved in college athletics. Wilson’s high school was ranked number nine nationally last year. He is team captain and achieved an honorable mention in the All-County selection. Wilson was nominated for the Florida Mr. Soccer Award in addition to being named the FHSAA Class-5A Player of the Year.