Spring 2021 Armstrong Student Org Fair and Photo Gallery

An Ensemble of Student Organizations on Campus

Jolie Nguyen, Staff Writer

• Emily Rohan, president, and Josie Adair, member of the Phi Mu organization.

• Nia Miles, secretary of the National Association of the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP).

• Anna Smith and Rebecca Page, members of Tri Sigma organization.

• Madison Schandolph, vice president, and Lily Donotive, president of the College Panhellenic Council (CPH).

• Sara Nobles, advisor of International Student Organization (ISO).

• Nailah Crawford, treasurer, and Shateria Wright, vice president of the Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, incorporated organization.

• Marty Youngblood, campus minister, and Tripp Parson, president of Baptist Collegiate Ministries organization (BCM).

• Gabriela Ruvalcaba, president, and Betziann Gomez, executive of Hispanic Outreach and Leadership Achievement (HOLA).

• Melanie Carter, vice president and Hannah Labella, sophomore in public relations and rehab science major, from Rho Tau, pre-therapy club.

• Neco Trimmings, campus minister, and Abby Anderson, vice president of Wesley organization.

• Active members of National Student Speech-Language, Hearing Association (NSSLHA) Sophia Vargas and Meaghan Cruz, seniors of communication sciences and disorders.

• Joshua Lane, member of Multicultural Greek Council (MGC).

• Barisian Mtuanwi, secretary of the Pentecost Student and Associate organization.

• Destiny Truth, president of the Truth Fashion organization.

• Briana Benton, president of the Student Academy of Audiology (SAA).

• Brandon Ellershaw, president, and May Huber, assistant event planner of the Japanese pop-culture appreciation club.

• Therein Blass, Tau honor council chair of the Alpha Sigma Tau Sorority organization.

• Brandon Ellershaw, president of Armstrong Games Guild and assistant.

• Ana Lanier, president, and Faith Halford, secretary of Institute for Healthcare from Department of Health Sciences and Kinesiology.

• Kyle Ingram, graduate advisor, of the University Programming Board (UPB).

• Micheal Kyser (secretary), Jawon Williams (parliamentarian) Gerald Lee (assistant secretary), Anthony Peter (community service chairman) and Charles Donaway III (Education and scholarship chairman) of the Collegiate 100.

• Krystyna S. Flores, campus minister of Armstrong Catholic Eagles.

• Catina Broaden, president of the Social Organization of Justice and Allyship.

• Rebecca Munday, managing editor of George-Anne Inkwell newspaper.

The Student Organization Fair was recently held as an opportunity for students to get to know more about different organizations on campus. The fair was held in front of the Student Union on Armstrong Campus of Georgia Southern University (GSU) from 11 a.m-1 p.m on Jan. 21. The outreach event was held with social distancing policies and mask requirements in order to ensure public health safety. 

During the fair, each organization had their own tables and no more than two representatives were present in line with current Covid-19 safety measures. Students walked around and found their interests in many organizations and asked questions to each representative in order to get more information about the clubs.