Students Finally Win the annual Paul Bradley Jr. Basketball Game

• March 26th, 2024, – Sean Willet (15) being contested by Vaccardo Johnson (41) and Amir Smith (35)

• March 26th, 2024, – Vaccardo Johnson (41) passing the ball out of Randall LaMons’ (42) reach.

• March 27th, 2024, – Memory Littles (Director of OSA) on mic at the Paul Bradley Jr. Basketball Game

• March 26th, 2024 – Campbell Salzer (2) going for a lay up underneath the rim.

• March 26th, 2024, – Justine Cozza (2) dribbling down the court.

• March 26th, 2024 – AJ Ricketson (13) going for a three-point jump shot.

• March 26th, 2024, – Sean Willet (15) going for a lay up.

On the fifth anniversary of the Faculty/Staff vs. Student basketball game, students finally brought home a win, ending the faculty and staff’s four-year winning streak.

This year marked a number of changes for the annual game, as this was the inaugural day of the newly named Paul Anthony Bradley Jr. Faculty/Staff vs. Student Basketball Game, in honor of his legacy.

Spirits were high from the modest turnout in the bleachers, and the crowd was rallied by the director of student activities, Memory Littles, who narrated the game.

Injury struck the faculty and staff team after Coleman Bailey, number 44, took a devastating twist to the knee, taking him out of the game during the first period. By the end of that period, the score was 18-10, with students taking the lead.

While the faculty and staff team fought hard, the students maintained on average a 16-point lead and took a sweeping win with a final score of 64-36.

Students and faculty alike enjoyed the competition and played hard to win, but Memory Littles said the game holds more meaning than a friendly rivalry.

“This game is important to honor the legacy of someone that was super impactful on the Armstrong campus,” said Littles.