Ethen Bodruk holding his personal favorite duck “Opal”.
Oh Shucky Ducky
May 1, 2024
Community Shred Day
AI Usage in Students

ArtFest 2024 Photo Gallery

ArtFest has been bringing family and friends to Sweetheart Circle for 41 years, to create and share crafts with the community. Local businesses, volunteers and students helped bring smiles and colorful fun to the Georgia Southern campus on Saturday, April 20, and made this year’s annual gathering a success. Scroll through this gallery to see highlights of the 2024 ArtFest.

• Volunteers help design tie-dye shirts using rubber bands and colorful dyes.

• Pick your design! There were options to choose from like the classic single and double spiral.

• Bella Real and Ali Afzali ran the “Paint a Pig” booth. Attendees got to brush colors onto animal cutouts and sculptures

• Not just pigs! Here is a rainbow painted dog under the shade at the “Paint a Big” art stop.

• Folks got creative and the paint made it off of the paper, and onto the wooden easels.

• These paintings are drying in the wind for everyone to see. Rows of easels displayed all of the beautiful paintings.

• Olivia C. creates her own picture, painting a red flower.

• Katie Carr leads the fan decorating booth. The Fields family got to make their own fans to keep them cool in the sun.

• Maddie Bonds and Alyssa Hounschell watch over the games.

• Taya Storer and her son knowledge play Connect 4 at the pop-up park

• Justin Taylor Jr. (right) splashes around in the bubble pool and meets new friends.

• Bubble machines filled the air and kids ran around popping them before they hit the ground.

• Maddy and Sabina from Believers Church blew even more bubbles into the air in front of the church’s booth. These volunteers help make hand-print art.

• Bulloch County Fire Department joined the fun with Morgan Edenfield, Joe Carter, Ben Tapley, Jason Taylor and Ray Hoffman at the booth.

• Caitlin Ceccotti smiles next to her artwork. Students got the chance to sell their handmade work and art prints.

• Mashenka “Dip” Clapp stands behind her art prints. She started the Come smell the Roses Society and art club at Georgia Southern.

• A magician called “The Rogue” tells a new version of the three bears story with a magical twist.