Must Haves That You Will Be Falling For This Autumn

As the weather begins to change, so does our wardrobes. The converses go up and the Ugg boots come out.
However, if you like a little spunk in your style, but you’re just not sure how to accessorize, you have come to the right place.
 These fall must haves will have you falling in love.

Booties

Last fall/winter, the over-the-knee boots were hot.
Although they still are stylish, going for a shorter boot this fall will really keep you trendy.
For the girls, short ankle or mid calf boots will give you the illusion of a longer leg, especially if you add a little heel with it.
For the guys, a nice low cut boot is a great way to dress up your outfit. In the pas,t the combat boot was the number one boot for guys, but this fall is about clean and polished looks.

Straight cut/ Tapered pants:

These pants are perfect for fall because you can wear them with a long pair of boots or roll the cuffs and match them with some stylish booties.
For the girls, we suggest going for the always faithful pair of straight legged jeans and for the guys we suggest going with a nice pair of tapered dress pants.

Solid Color Tops:

Plain solid color tops are always a must have for your closet. Especially in the fall.
Since dark colors are normally associated with fall and winter, brighten up your wardrobe by throwing in some jewel tone tops that will make your outfit pop.
For the guys, we suggest staying away from colors like tan and black tops and go for the emerald and royal blue instead.
For the girls, jeweled tone tops and neutral colors
will work well since you can pair a neutral colored top with a nice bright necklace.

Blanket Scarves:

Since it is November and still 70+ degrees outside, you don’t need any big bulky sweaters to keep you warm.
However, for the cooler days, a blanket scarf can be draped over your shoulders to help keep you warm.

Printed blanket scarves go perfect with a solid color top and can add some depth to your wardrobe.

Wide Brimmed Hats:

Not only are hats useful for those bad hair days, but they are perfect for fall weather.
A hat can be used to pull a plain outfit together by making it more stylish. Fleece hats will keep your head warm, but if you don’t want one that is hot on your head then you can opt out for a woven hat instead.
Dark colored hats and neutral colored hats will go with most outfits, but if you’re feeling a little adventurous with your outfit you can try a maroon or olive hat instead.
Sometimes it can be hard to show your individuality when it comes to fashion. Playing with different colors and textures will have you standing out from the crowd, while still looking like the fashionista you know you are. With these fall essentials, you can add a bit of spice to your drab wardrobe.

Photos by Michelle Pratt
Full Gallery:

[pp_gallery gallery_id=”2445″ width=”300″ height=”160″]