The Best and Worst Dressed at The Oscars

Head Coach Chad Lunsford leads his Eagles into their final regular season game against Georgia State Saturday. Kickoff from Atlanta set for 2 p.m. 

With Leo in the spotlight this year at the Oscars many stars were not recognized for their amazing…and not so amazing fashion.
With this big event many of the attendees decided to go for a more classic and simple look, really showing off their personal style. However there is always those few who go a little too far when trying to make a statement.
Here is the breakdown of the best and worst fashion at the 2016 Oscars.

Best Dressed

Rachel McAdams

rachel-mcadams-oscars-2016-dress
McAdams stole our hearts in the Notebook 12 years ago, and she stole them again last night in an emerald green gown by August Getty Atelier.
She kept this classic look simple with an updo and some small jewels.

Charlize Theron

HOLLYWOOD, CA - FEBRUARY 28: Actress Charlize Theron attends the 88th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 28, 2016 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic)
Although this blonde bombshell was not nominated for any awards she was a winner in our eyes.
This fiery red Dior gown was complemented with Harry Winston jewelry. The combination of a deep plunge neckline with a long diamond necklace makes us swoon.

Lady Gaga

maven46-oscars-lady-gaga2
Because what is better than a pantsuit or a dress? A pantsuit and a dress combination!
The pop singer killed the red carpet in a white Dior-inspired pantsuit designed by her former stylist Brandon Maxwell. We could definitely take some lessons from her on classic hollywood glamour.

Worst Dressed

Heidi Klum

heidi-klum-oscars-2016-klei
Her purple ombre Marchesa looks like it belongs at a “tacky prom dress” sorority social. However rip off that sleeve and flowers and this dress would not be too bad.
From the wise words of the model herself: “as you know in fashion, one day you’re in. And the next day, you’re out.”

Reese Witherspoon

tumblr_inline_o3ab2sr5Oy1rpqds5_1280
This Oscar de la Renta gown is not doing it for Witherspoon. We cant tell if that is her bra showing or if it is part of the dress.

Emily Blunt

tumblr_inline_o3ab35vqOJ1rpqds5_1280
This light pink Prada dress is not showing off the actresses adorable, baby bump, figure like we would hope it would.
It looks more like a night gown than a red carpet dress to us.