Eagle Music Scene: Spring Break Edition

Back at it again with those concert announcements! You can kick back and relax with these upcoming concerts. These dates give you the opportunity to have a rocking time before, during, or at the end of spring break.

Saturday, March 5

Indie and emo rock is coming to Savannah’s Black Box Theatre this Saturday! Attalus, Between Symmetries, Lost Boy, and Falling In are playing at the venue, located at 9 W. Henry St., starting at 7 p.m. Food and beverages will be provided by Moe’s Southwest Grill, and there is a $7 cover charge. This concert is all-ages.

Thursday, March 10

Guns Out at Sundown
Metal is returning to rock Statesboro! Foghouse Vapors will host bands Silversel, Guns Out At Sundown, Fishtooth and Carbonine next Thursday. Music will start at 6 p.m., with free pizza and soda provided to concertgoers.
Foghouse Vapors is located at 3349 Northside Dr. West. Donations are requested for the bands playing.

Thursday, March 17

orange constant
Get your Irish on with the Orange Constant this St. Patrick’s Day. The Orange Constant will be rocking Barrelhouse South with The Norm and Groove Town Assault at 10 p.m. on St. Patrick’s Day. Barrelhouse South is located at 125 W. Congress St. in Savannah.

Saturday, March 19

Road to Sweetwater 420
Airbound Entertainment is kicking off its Road to Sweetwater 420 Fest Concert Series with this medley of Americana, funk, electronic, and rock music. Bands Maradeen, Sumilan, Groove Town Assault, Dead 27s, CBDB and Dank will be playing at Barrelhouse South. Doors open at noon and music starts at 2 p.m. This concert is free.

The Road to Sweetwater 420 concert series is a series that will take place over five weeks from March to April leading up to the Sweetwater 420 Festival. The Sweetwater 420 Festival is a music festival that will run from Apr. 22 to Apr. 24 at Atlanta’s Centennial Olympic Park.