Ten Kesha Songs You Should Have on Your Playlist

Although she has not released any new music since 2013, possibly because of a nasty legal battle with her producer, Dr. Luke, Kesha fans can still enjoy her music.
Many people can relate to Kesha’s fearless, bubbly take on relationships and having fun. Here are ten of Kesha’s songs that will take you back to some great times you’ve had.

1. Tik Tok

via GIPHY

“It’s the first song I heard by Kesha. I just liked the beat. It’s very upbeat, and that’s the kind of music I like,” said Lauren Wilkins, a sophomore marketing major.

1. Grow A Pear

via GIPHY

This is for all the people that are searching for someone who is both independent and fun to be around.

1. Take It Off

via GIPHY

All of us have that one place where we can just be ourselves, and have a good time with friends.

1. Blah Blah Blah

via GIPHY

“It brings back a lot of memories from whenever I was in middle school. I used to listen to that song all the time with my friends. We used to listen to it at middle school dances,” said Mallory Hein, a freshman pre-veterinary major.

1. Die Young

via GIPHY

Make the most of your break from classes with this Kesha song that is all about living in the moment!

1. We R Who We R

via GIPHY

“It’s very inspiring. You feel like you can be whoever you want to be,” said Alexis Williams, a fashion merchandising and history major.

1. Your Love Is My Drug

via GIPHY

Kesha speaks to those who have been head-over-heels for another person with this song.

1. Kiss N Tell

via GIPHY

“Kiss N Tell” offers a playful perspective on the consequences of revealing one’s relationship mistakes.

1. The Harold Song

via GIPHY

This hidden jewel takes an honest look at heartbreak. The vivid lyrics and stripped-down nature of the song make it a worthy complement to Kesha’s more upbeat songs.

1. Blow

via GIPHY

“Blow” is all about having a good time, no matter what. Here are too some crazy memories!

Feature photo courtesy of Vevo