DIY Lush Bath Bombs

Redshirt sophomore quarterback Shai Werts had three rushing touchdowns in the victory over South Carolina State. It was his first multi-rushing touchdown performance of his career. 

Lush bath bombs have been the beauty rage for a few months now, and if you are as impatient as me then you do not want to wait for the shipping on these magical, color changing bombs.
With a little help from DIY Projects for Teens the perfect recipe to make a lush bath bomb in the comfort of your kitchen is now available.
Follow these steps below and instantly become the DIY beauty guru of your friends.

Ingredients and Supplies:

• 1 cup baking soda
  • 1/2 cup citric acid
  • 1/2 cup Epson salts
  • 1 teaspoon water
  • 2 teaspoons essential oil
  • 3 teaspoons olive oil
  • food coloring
  • bowl
  • whisk
  • jar
  • bath bomb mold

Step 1:

Place the dry ingredients into a bowl. You want to whisk these ingredients well.
Make-DIY-Bath-Bombs-Step-one

Step 2:

In a small container mix the liquid ingredients together. Make sure that in this step that the essential oils, fragrances and colors are added, this is very important. Do not be afraid to play around with different fragrance oils, and you can even separate the dry mixture into different bowls to create many different smells and colors all at once.
How-to-Make-lush-Bath-Bombs-Step-three

Step 3:

Slowly add the liquid mixture, by using small spoonfuls at a time, into the dry mixture.
How-to-Make-DIY-Bath-Bombs-Step-3

Step 4:

When the mixture is mixed well start to pack it into the bath bomb mold by using a spoon to pack tightly. Make sure when doing this step you work quickly because the mixture will dry out.
How-to-Make-DIY-Bath-Bombs-Step-4

This recipe for bath bombs really encourages you to use essential oils to help relax you.
Certain smells can help with stress, anxiety, and sleep problems.
No matter what recipe you decide to use following these simple steps will help you create the perfect bath bombs from the comfort of your home.

Photos and ingredients courtesy of projectsforteens.com