Students’ Go-To Campus Shoe

Almost everybody has their go-to shoe for class, whether that means slides that are easy to throw on or tennis shoes that keep your feet from hurting after a long day.

Shoes are a big part of personalization when it comes to fashion, so I spoke with several GS students and asked what they’re favorite shoe to wear on campus was. The current trend appears to be Crocs, Nikes, and Vans. Do you wear any of these brands to class?

• “A pair of vans, flats that have checkerboards on the side and I have a pair of green laces in them,” Cam Jordan said. “I just really like customization with my clothes, it makes it more personalized towards me and lets me express myself more.”
  • “Definitely Crocs cause you can really just slip them on and walk out of the house,” Mitchell Waller said. “They have all types of modes.”
  • “It varies depending on the day,” Silas Bouges said. “Right now I have my Air Forces on cause I didn’t have that many classes, but normally I wear my crocs just to walk around campus.”
  • “Slip on vans,” Loriani Melendez said. “Whenever you get ready to go somewhere and you’re in a rush, you can slip those on, Crocs are cool too cause you can accessorize them.”
  • “New balances cause I’m flat footed and extra support on my feet,” Kayla Beaslet said.
  • “Probably my nike air forces cause they’re very comfortable and i can just slip them on very easily,” Amy Visconti said. “They go with basically every outfit.”
  • “White Nike Air Maxes cause they’re comfortable,” Jalen Fairbanks said.
  • “I wear my Air Forces to class because they’re comfortable and there’s a lot of room in the shoe,” Cameron Chandler said.
  • “I just wear slip-on vans because they’re easy to throw on and get out the door with,” Chloe Fitzpatrick said.
  • “I do like my crocs, my feet be hurting after walking around campus.” Akira Neao said.
  • “Chuck Taylors are always comfortable, I find myself throwing them on subconsciously before I leave,” Alexis Parham said.