The Best Dressed: 2017 Golden Globes

The Best Dressed: 2017 Golden Globes

The Golden Globes are one of the main award shows that are held every year. The awards go to the best actors in film and American television.
The award ceremony also showcases a red carpet, where the women and men in the film industry get to dazzle everyone with stunning dresses and elegant jewelry. Some of the best dressed looks are circling the internet right now, and everyone going gaga over these outfits.

Lily Collins-

Wearing a baby pink princess gown with elegant touches of lace and an invisible neckline. (created by Zuhair Murad) She shut down the red carpet with her bold red lip and stunning updo which swirled with small braids and little wisps of hair that made her seem at ease in her look.

Mandy Moore-

Wearing a daring neckline and a cape of the shoulders which just added to the overall glamour of the floor length black gown. The gown was created by Naeem Khan and was set off in a classic way with her jewelry such as the tear drop earrings and diamond bracelet.

Ryan Gosling-

Pulling off an off white blazer with a white collared shirt can be a feat, but Gosling had no trouble with it in his custom Gucci suit. The red flower in his breast pocket really set the tone to his handsome look.

Donald Glover-

Setting the scene with a brown velvet suit and bowtie, he brought us back to the 1940’s in all the right ways. Gucci really did him well, and made him look relaxed in the atmosphere.