Spare a Penny, Save a Life

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]

Do you have change to spare after purchasing a meal on campus? Well, now is a perfect time to donate your coins to a great cause. “Coins For Kids” is sponsored by a well-known sorority on Greek Row, Phi Mu Fraternity, which currently holds 196 members. Their motto is “Love, Honor, and Truth”.

“Coins For Kids” is a means to receive spare change from students and faculty who are willing to give it. The change is donated to Children’s Miracle Network, Phi Mu’s philanthropy. The change helps purchase toys, books and other supplies for the children in the hospital.

“We just really like to be able to see the impact of the change and the money that we collect from them making a difference in our hospitals,” Madison Phillips, member of Phi Mu and sophomore public relations major, said.

“Coins For Kids” will continue to be held today, February 18, at the Russell Union rotunda. Make sure to stop by and give spare change.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image img_link_target=”_self” image=”1130″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button call_text=”Make sure to follow us on Twitter for more content like this!” title=”Follow us!” target=”_blank” color=”btn_red” size=”btn-large” position=”cta_align_right” href=”https://twitter.com/TheCircleGSU”][/vc_column][/vc_row]