Living on a College Budget: Top Five Concealers

Want the full coverage, but not willing to break the bank? After years of experimenting with many drugstore concealers, I’ve brought to you the top five drug store concealers you must try.
These were the most bang for your buck, offering the best coverage for every skin type.

1. NYX Professional Makeup HD Photo Concealer Wand

This concealer is the easiest to blend, and it comes in 19 different shades. This concealer has a more liquid feel to it, but packs in some good coverage. It covers dark circles, acne and redness. This concealer is perfect if you’re feeling like skipping the foundation and opting for a fresh face in the morning. It is easy to blend and is the most affordable on the list!3. 
Price: $4.99 at Ulta Beauty  

2. Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer

This liquid concealer covers all the stubborn acne scars, sleep deprived dark circles and surprise blemishes. This is the best concealer for acne, and it can also double up as a matte highlighter.
Price: $5.99 at Walmart

3. Maybelline New York Instant Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer

This liquid concealer with a creamy formula is easy to apply with a fuzzy sponge applicator. It is great for tossing it in your bag for touch-ups throughout the day.  Use it under your eyes, or dab the tip over a zit to instantly hide it. It comes in 12 different shades, so you are bound to find your perfect match.
Price: $7.94 at Walmart

4. Hard Candy Glamoflauge

This product is a drug store dupe for the Kat Von D concealer. This is a heavy duty concealer that will cover any blemish. The texture of the concealer is thicker and provides a heavy coverage. It is even able to cover tattoos and comes with a concealer pencil that you can use to trace or outline the given area you are covering.
Price: $6.00 at Walmart

5. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Concealer is the best stick concealer you could get your hands on. Most stick concealers tend to have a dryer consistency and would not compliment dry skin. You can use this stick on the way to an important meeting or a date, so it is perfect for on the go. Just blend it in with your fingers or buff it onto your skin with a brush. You won’t have to worry about dry flakes from your skin.
Price: $7.29 at Walmart

This list is sure to have a concealer that works for you.
Have any other recommendations? Comment below!