Cool Down Your Latin Heat with Some Krispy Kreme

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]

The Latin Rhythm Dance Group is shaking and baking all around the Rotunda today from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Speaking of baking, LRDG is also selling Krispy Kreme doughnuts as a way to raise money to fund their organization.

LRDG is a social Latin dance club dedicated to exposing Georgia Southern to the different dance styles of Latin culture.

Junior international studies major Taylor Morris is one of the main dancers and members of LRDG.

“We are the only dance club at GSU teaching the unique styles of Bachata, Salsa and Merengue,” Morris said.

Jazmine Moreland, junior multimedia film production major, has been the Vice President of LRDG for two years now. Moreland says that there are many benefits that come with Latin dancing.

“Not only is it a stress reliever, but it’s also a great way to meet new people and show off your dance moves,” Moreland said.

LRDG aims to host weekly Latin Nights events as a means of interacting with students throughout campus. Meetings take place every Wednesday in the Russell Union in room 2047 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image img_link_target=”_self” image=”1388″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button call_text=”Make sure to follow us on Twitter for more content like this!” title=”Follow us!” target=”_blank” color=”btn_red” size=”btn-large” position=”cta_align_right” href=”https://twitter.com/TheCircleGSU”][/vc_column][/vc_row]