Letter from the Co-Editor-in-Chief: Rebecca Munday

Hello, Armstrong. If this isn’t your first time reading “The George-Anne Inkwell,” you probably already know me, or you’ve at least read my writing. I’ve been here since before we were “The George-Anne Inkwell.”

If you are new here, hi, welcome, we’re glad to have you. We hope you’ll read more in the Inkwell newsletter, which comes out every Tuesday, and the print paper, which comes out every other Thursday.

My name is Rebecca Munday, and I’ll be your editor-in-chief for the digital publication and daily news this semester.

This semester, we promise to be your source for all the latest university announcements and COVID-19 news that affects your lives.

One of my first acts as editor-in-chief was to revamp the Inkwell section of thegeorgeanne.com, so the Inkwell now has a landing page, a dropdown menu, and several categories that will make it easier for you to find the news, arts and entertainment, and Op-Ed articles you’re looking for.

Even though COVID-19 still looms large in everyone’s minds, it’s not the only topic we’ll cover this semester. My fellow editor-in-chief, Duncan, and I plan to bring you lots of content in all those categories.

We’re also looking forward to working with the student body of the Armstrong campus to make our paper better and more comprehensive. We want to hear from as many students as possible, so please feel free to stop by our office at MCC 202 or email me at rm08108@georgiasouthern.edu to provide feedback or a suggestion on a story we should cover.

I’m looking forward to having another great semester with you all. Thank you for your readership.