Talons’ new Celebrity Chef: Fly With Eagles and Eat Like Them Too

Talons Food Truck

Hey Eagle Nation, Gossip Gus here!

I have some news I bet you all are dying to sink your teeth into.

Armstrong Campus has been eagerly anticipating the grand re-opening of Talons Food Truck just outside of The Residence Halls on campus. What better way to take a break between long classes than indulging in a salivating snack?

The word around the brick-paved campus is that the truck is not yet fully ready for operation. Much like Chick-fil-A and Starbucks, there’s been a lag in getting things booted up for Fall 2022.

I know you are eager to learn the hold-up, and I am here to deliver. My sources tell me Talons has hired a world-renowned chef to head production of the food truck this academic year.

This chef is a very meticulous man. He has been working tirelessly to ensure he meets Georgia Southern’s high expectations. This means taking some time to get the truck in gear.

With so many changes to campus this year, I know students may begin feeling antsy about this new direction. First Gus Mart in The Bookstore, now a mysterious man taking over our beloved food truck?

Trust me when I say it will all be worth the wait.

This is all hearsay, but this celebrity chef is allegedly appearing on the 4th season of Selena + Chef this Fall. He’s hosted several of his cooking shows and owns restaurants across the globe.

“I hear his name rhymes with Mordon Mamsey,” an anonymous informant tipped us in.

Talons are also allegedly planning a new menu to coincide with the chef’s taste. I hear he’s going for something a bit more experimental.

“We are the eagles,” an alleged staff member wrote in. “We should eat like one.”

The kids’ menu is expected to feature larva nuggets, worm spaghetti, and meatballs. For students with a mature palate, snake fried rice and squirrel gumbo are also rumored to be available.

I cannot wait to fly over to Talons and get a taste of what Mr. Mamsey is cooking.

When will this mysterious chef be revealed? We’ll just have to wait and see.

And who am I, you ask? That’s one secret I’ll never tell.

You know you love me, xoxo-

Gossip Gus.