Pre-Law Society of Georgia Southern

It’s never too late to begin!

There is no single path that will prepare you for legal education. Students who succeed in law school and become accomplished professionals come from many walks of life and differing majors.

​​The Pre-Law Scholars society at Georgia Southern University is designed for students seeking acceptance to law school or entry into the legal professions.

Although students build their own plans, they are supported by advising, law school application reviews, interactions with law school admissions deans and directors who visit the campus, and networking events.

The Pre Law Society’s mission is to “provide our pre-law students and alumni with up-to-date information about legal careers and the law school application process. We offer one-on-one coaching and guidance by appointment and walk-ins during the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters”.

Students can gain valuable experience related to law and legal issues through participating in an internship. Most law firms reserve internship positions for law school students however they do allow undergraduate pre-law students in their offices for shadowing opportunities.

“Whether you are a criminal justice major, history, or even business, each and every person is welcome to give our club a try,” said President of the pre-law society Stormie Evans.

Click here to see the calendar of events! The office’s location is in the Student Success Center room 110. For more information email prelawadvising@georgiasouthern.edu.