Campus Recreation and Intramurals’ Game Room

Christina Charles

One of the 43-inch televisions and PlayStation 5

Campus Recreation & Intramurals opened a game room encouraging students to socialize with others while enjoying video games, board games, poker and more. 

The game room is located in the Armstrong Recreational center building, room number 223. The room offers an abundance of games, such as 2k, Madden and more. They even have the latest PlayStation 5, which has been in high demand for the past year.  

The hours of operation are between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 5 p.m. through 8 p.m. Friday and 12 p.m. through 5 p.m. on Saturday. 

“It’s a good addition for anyone to come and be themselves and have a good time with others,” Georgia Southern student James Anka said.

Cards, board games and even consoles. The game room features two 43-inch flat-screen televisions, which allow students to plug in their consoles, Roku or any form of entertainment they can think of using. 

For students’ comfort, there are couches, seats and poker tables. “There are two things that I like most about the game room, I can bring food and enjoy watching my friends play each other in madden and 2k. Secondly, I like the couches,–they are very comfortable,” James Anka, a Georgia Southern student, said.

For more information regarding the game room, visit Campus Recreation & Intramurals.