Stay Flock Safe during Spring Break!

• Students sit in the sun and enjoy their Chick-Fil-A sandwiches and cupcakes

• Assistant Director of Student Activities Paul Bradley Jr. hands out Chick-Fil-A sandwiches to students

• Featured “Stay flocking safe” cupcakes shaped like a Pink Flamingo

“Stay Flocking Safe” was an event hosted by the Office of Student Activities to inform and promote students’ safety during spring break.

Students were encouraged to visit booths, engage in different activities and socialize.

The event featured games such as giant connect four, spin the wheel, trivia, cornhole, spike ball and more.

In hopes of obtaining as much participation as possible, Chick-fil-A was offered, as well as a local hotspot restaurant Zunzis.

Trivia games were provided to inform students about the importance of alcohol, drugs and sexual awareness.

The check-in booth handed out safety kits with nightcaps to protect your drink, condoms, dental dams, other contraceptives and more.

“I’m super excited to see all the students that are interacting and learning about how to have fun while continuing to stay safe,” Memory Littles, the director of Student Activities, said.

Some of the booths also gave students handheld fans and sunglasses so they could stay cool while out enjoying the sun and other activities that they partake in during spring break.

“Overall we are hoping students will learn some safety tips to incorporate into their spring break as well as before,” Paul Bradley, Jr., the assistant director of Student Activities, said.

Different sororities encouraged students to get as much out of spring break as possible and spread positivity going into spring break.

“I really enjoyed this event. At first I was going to drive home, but I decided to check it out once I heard the music and saw how many people were there,” sophomore Sabrina Gardener said.

For more information regarding the office of student activities and Georgia Southern activities, visit Student Activities, The Eagle Experience.