“Beyond Barbie: Does Women’s History Month (Still) Matter?” attendees including the host of the event Dr. Felicity Turner (second to the right).
Beyond Barbie:
Eagles New Strengths

A Guide to Secret Menus

GS Eagles running back Wesley Fields has been named a candidate for the 2018 Senior Class Award, which is given out every year to a student-athlete who has a positive impact on their community on and off the field. Fields is one of 30 candidates for this years award. Midway through the season, the candidates will be narrowed down to 10 finalists and fans, media and coaches will vote for the winner.
GS Eagles running back Wesley Fields has been named a candidate for the 2018 Senior Class Award, which is given out every year to a student-athlete who has a positive impact on their community on and off the field. Fields is one of 30 candidates for this year’s award. Midway through the season, the candidates will be narrowed down to 10 finalists and fans, media and coaches will vote for the winner.

Every time we turn around it seems like there’s another drink being added to the Starbucks “secret menu” (because there basically is). A secret menu is one that has items customers can order but that aren’t on the official menu and aren’t always available at every location. The hidden items are exciting because 1. Sometimes the same old, same old -no matter how delicious – gets a little boring and 2. You’re kinda in a secret club by being in-the-know, you know?
So we found this website that gives an overview of over a dozen different restaurants’ menus. Here’s a few of our favorites:

Chikfila

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
What is it: A spicy chicken sandwich dressed a spicy red sauce similar to buffalo sauce.
How to order: Ask for buffalo sauce for your spicy chicken sandwich

Chipotle

The Quesarito

Quesarito
What is it: A burrito wrapped in a cheese quesadilla
How to order: Ask for a Cheese Quesadilla to be used as the “shell” for your Burrito

Extra Fillings

Extra Fillings
What is it: Fajita vegetables (onions, peppers, etc) that are actually free toppings on all entrees.
How to order: Ask for Fajitas Veggies after getting rice & beans

Panera Bread 

Power Steak Lettuce Wraps

Power Steak Lettuce Wraps
What is it: A healthy entree including seared sirloin, lettice, cucumbers, onions, and tomatoes, topped with lemon juice and basil pesto.
How to order: Mention the secret menu, then order by name

Power Chicken Hummus Bowl

Power Chicken Hummus Bowl
What is it: A healthy entree including chicken, cilantro jalapeno hummus, red onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, and baby spinach.

Taco Bell

The Incredible Hulk
Incredible Hulk
What is it: A beefy 5-layer Burrito with guac instead of nacho cheese, skipping the 6” shell and making it fresco.
How to order: Ask for by recipe

Enchirito

Enchirito
What is it: An enchilada stuffed with beef, beans, and beese, then topped with cheese, red sauce, and onions.
How to order: Either mention the secret menu and ask for by name or order an enchilada stuffed with beef, beans, and cheese

Starbucks

Red/ Black/ or Green Eye

Black Red Green Eye
What is it: A regular coffee with one, two, or three (respectively) shots of espresso
How to order: Mention the secret menu and order by name

Three C’s Latte

Three C's Latte
What is it: A cinnamon dolce latte with pumps of caramel and chocolate mocha syrup.
How to order: Mention the recipe to your barista

Liquid Cocaine

Liquid Cocaine
What is it: Four shots of espresso with four pumps of white mocha syrup poured over iced and filled in the rest of the way (a grande-sized cup) with milk.

McDonald’s

Mc10:35

Mc 10 35
What is it: Only available during the brief breakfast/lunch transition, it’s an Egg McMuffin and a McDouble combined.
How to order: Order an Egg McMuffin and a McDouble and assemble appropriately

Monster Mac

Monster Mac
What is it: A big Mac with 8 beef patties and cheese.
How to order: Simply request the number of beef and cheese you want

Subway

Pizza Sub

Pizza Sub
What is it: A sub filled with spicy pepperoni, tomato sauce, and cheese with your choice of toppings.
How to order: Either request it off of the secret menu or request the appropriate toppings