Letter from the Editor: Looking Forward

Jenna Wiley, Editor-in-Chief

Welcome back, Eagle Nation! 

It’s been a long time since anyone has been on campus, and it feels great to be back. 

During these unprecedented times, Reflector Magazine will continue to provide the community with news, feature stories and everything in between. 

I am proud to announce our staff for this semester and am excited for the amazing things these talented students and writers will accomplish. We are welcoming back Noelle Walker as Miscellany Editor-in-Chief, Tatiana Joseph-Saunders as our Culture Reporter and Devon Williams as Events & Engagement Editor. The Reflector is also excited to welcome its newest member Alexis Hampton as Managing Editor this semester. 

As an Editor-in-Chief, I am confident that these students will bring you current, true, and unbiased content.

As some of you may know, we were unable to print the hard copy of Reflector Magazine in Spring 2020 so keep an eye out for those shiny copies that will be hitting campus very soon. You can also expect another print edition to be published later in the semester. 

I urge anyone who is interested in journalism or writing to reach out to any staff member or email magseditor@georgiasouthern.edu to get involved. We would love to have you. 

Alongside the Reflector magazine, I also oversee the Miscellany Magazine of the Arts with Noelle Walker. This is the place to submit your poems, stories, artwork and more. These submissions could possibly become published in the print edition at the end of the semester. 

Thank you for continuing to support us and I can’t wait for what this semester will bring. 

Sincerely, 

Jenna Wiley 

Reflector Magazine Editor-in-Chief