“Celebration of African-Americans in Television” Production

[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]

Black History Month is coming to a close and the Multicultural Center wants you to enjoy every moment until the very end. What better way to appreciate it than by celebrating African-Americans in television history?

This production is going to involve memories and discussions on our favorite TV shows that featured African-Americans. Some of the shows include: A Different World, Soul Train and Sanford and Son. A documentary will be shown that features historical moments that brought people together including the King and Kennedy Assassinations, the March on Washington, the field champions in regards to sports, and so on.

“The Celebration of African-Americans in Television” will take place in the Williams Center on Friday, February 27 and Saturday, February 28 at 7 p.m. Attendance verification will be provided. For more information, contact the Multicultural Center by email: msc@georgiasouthern.edu or by phone: 912-478-5409

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image img_link_target=”_self” image=”1297″][vc_single_image image=”1298″ img_link_target=”_self”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button call_text=”Make sure to follow us on Twitter for more content like this!” title=”Follow us!” target=”_blank” color=”btn_red” size=”btn-large” position=”cta_align_right” href=”https://twitter.com/TheCircleGSU”][/vc_column][/vc_row]