Statesboro Coffee Shops to Try

Statesboro Coffee Shops to Try

Noelle Walker, Contributor

Statesboro has many coffee shops to offer, and each one has their own unique touch. They all are perfect for making your tastebuds happy all while getting your caffeine fix.

Three Tree Coffee Roasters
441 S Main St #1a, Statesboro, GA 30458
With two stories, amazing coffee, super nice employees, and an environment perfect for relaxation, The Tree Coffee Roasters is a must. One employee, Andrew Ballard, can even draw your face in a latte!
When asked why he does latte art, Ballard said, “I believe that every human being is made in the image of God…I think he put me on this earth to do two things which both glorify him. One of those is to work and one of those is to create…I want to glorify him by doing the best work I can [while] also being as creative [and] artistic as possible.”

Cool Beanz Espresso Bar
Signature Drink: Cold Brew
19 S Main St, Statesboro, GA 30458

Cool Beanz has a unique, rustic feel to it, unlike any other coffee shop in Statesboro. The environment is very comforting, and the baristas are very friendly. They take their time making your coffee which ensures that they’re making it the best they possibly can. You could even grab a cup of coffee to-go and shop around the boutiques and shops that downtown Statesboro has to offer.

Daily Grind
Signature Drink: Mocha Royal
124 Savannah Ave, Statesboro, GA 30458
Daily Grind is the perfect atmosphere for a study session or coffee date. With coffee options you can’t find anywhere else and their cozy environment, you’ll never want to leave. Their prices are perfect for a broke college student craving a caffeine fix, and they have lunch options as well as many different cakes and pastries. My only complaint was that my bagel was slightly burnt, and an employee stuck the halves together and hurried away before I could notice.

Ellianos
Signature Drink(s): Caffee Dolce, Venetian Vanilla Creme, Tuscany Toffee, Silican Smoothie,Creamy Cookie Freezer, and Milan Mint Mocha
598 Brannen St, Statesboro, GA 30458

• Three Tree

• Cool Beanz Espresso Bar

• Daily Grind

• Ellianos

Think Starbucks but better. They have drink options you can’t find anywhere else as well as a variety of signature creations (mentioned above). If you aren’t sure what you should order, the workers are more than happy to help. While this is a drive-thru coffee shop, they have an outdoor patio where you can sit and enjoy your coffee while listening to music. It’s such a fun environment to unwind.

I personally went to every coffee shop mentioned. They all offered something that you couldn’t find just at any popular coffee-chain, and I will definitely be returning.