Early Voting

Raquel Upson & Morgan Bridges, Correspondent & Print Managing Editor

What’s new: Early voting on Statesboro’s campus is open to faculty, staff, and students who are registered to vote in Bulloch County. 

Why it matters: This election’s ballot includes the office seat for the U.S Senate, contests for governor, and seven other statewide offices. 

• Votes will also count towards decision-making for two state constitutional amendments and two state referendums.
  • “Every voter in Bulloch County can also help decide two local sales tax referendums and one liquor store referendum and one of two county commissioner races,” said the Statesboro Herald

City of Statesboro Locations: 

The Bulloch County Board of Elections and Registration Suite in the County Annex (at 113 N. Main Street, Suit 201).

• Early voting will occur at this location Monday through Friday Oct.17-21, Oct. 24-28, and October 31-Nov.4 from 8 a.m-5 p.m.
  • This location will be the only location open for early voting on Saturday Oct. 22 and Oct. 29 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Russell Union Building room 1042, 85 Georgia Avenue and the Honey Bowen Building, 1 Max Lockwood Drive, Statesboro.

• The Russell Union voting location will open for early voters on Oct. 25-27 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
  • The Honey Bowen Building location will open for early voters on Oct. 31-Nov. 4 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.