The Best and Worst Outfits at the 2016 GRAMMY Awards

The Statesboro Food Bank feeds members of the Statesboro community who cannot feed themselves for various reasons. The food bank also feeds students if they come with their Eagle ID.

No matter what award show it is, you will always find the stars that shine on the red carpet and the ones who desperately need a new stylist.
The 2016 GRAMMY Awards are no exception to this. Here are our top choices for the best and worst dressed on the red carpet last night.

Best Dressed

Kaley Cuoco

kaley-cuoco-grammys-red-carpet-2016
This edgy Naeem Khan jumpsuit fits like a glove on the Big Bang Theory star. From her hair to her shoes, she looked absolutely stunning.

Ellie Goulding

ellie-goulding-grammys-red-carpet-2016
Unlike the girls on the “worst” list, the “Love Me Like You Do” singer decided to go with the “less is more” approach. Her understated pink Stella McCartney dress was the perfect balance between simple and elegant.

Zendaya

zendaya-grammys-red-carpet-2016
This former Disney star is always willing to take risks on her style. Although her mullet hair style should go on the “worst” list, she made a comeback with her double breasted suit, showing that women do not always have to go for the girly look when attending red carpet events.

Worst Dressed

Manika

This singer showed up to the red carpet premier in a very scandalous silver bikini ensemble. Showing some skin can be a good thing, but in this case, she probably needed a cover-up.

Bella Hadid

bella-hadid-grammys-red-carpet-2016
This glamourous model did not live up to her supermodel fashion the way we expected. Her cut-out black Alexandre Vauthier dress was a little too boring for the GRAMMY taste.

Z Lala

This was the GRAMMYs, not a Halloween costume party. The “Fly Away” singer embodied her inner Black Widow in this spidery dress costume.

Photos: Courtesy of E! Online and VOGUE 
Feature photo: Courtesy of New York Times Online