Mind Your Business

In a night filled with laughter, networking, and positive vibes, Cool Beanz Coffee Espresso Bar in Statesboro hosted the much anticipated “Mind Your Business After Social Event” on Saturday, drawing a diverse crowd of locals eager to connect and unwind.

The event, organized by local entrepreneurs and community leaders, aimed to provide a platform for networking, idea exchange, and fostering a sense of community among businesses and individuals in the Statesboro area. Cool Beanz Coffee Espresso Bar, known for its cozy ambiance and quality brews, proved to be the perfect setting for this gathering.

With this being Black History Month, we wanted to do something for black business owners in the community to highlight all that they do. Create networking opportunities for them and give them resources that are right here in the community like big and small business development centers,” said event coordinator Kelsey Flannery.

Throughout the night, the aroma of freshly brewed espresso filled the air as attendees engaged in lively conversations, exchanged business cards, and explored potential collaborations. There were also several business guest speakers including Visionary Impact business owner Rashida Taylor, “Visionary Impact was started during the pandemic to help other businesses find resources. So, our focus is to educate, empower, and engage other entrepreneurs to open up sustainable businesses.”

Attendees were also treated to a selection of delectable snacks and treats courtesy of Cool Beanz, enhancing the overall experience. The event concluded with a group activity designed to encourage collaboration and team building among attendees. Participants were asked to share a goal for their business or personal development, fostering a sense of accountability and mutual support within the community.

As attendees left the venue with smiles on their faces and new contacts in their networks, the “Mind Your Business After Social Event” at Cool Beanz Coffee Espresso Bar undoubtedly left a lasting impression on the Statesboro community. Many expressed their hopes for future gatherings that continue to promote collaboration, creativity, and community engagement in the local business scene.