Spring Break Bash

The Office of Student Activities at Georgia Southern University organized a Spring Break Bash as a proactive move to guarantee a safe and fun break for everyone while students are getting ready for spring break.

Students received guidance and resources from a number of departments, including the Office of Student Conduct, Eagle Pantry, Counseling Center, and Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life.

Interactive booths and educational games were arranged by the OSA and the several university departments to encourage responsible behavior over spring break.

Students were given the opportunity to test impaired goggles, a first-hand representation of the effects of alcohol use, by the Office of Student Conduct.

Syraia and Jaia Wynn plans to spend their spring break by “I plan to check up on schoolwork and catch up with friends I haven’t seen a while. Mine is to basically sleep it all off, I’ve been stressed out lately and I think I need to sleep.” 

Whether you’re enjoying your break at home or on vacation its important to take care of your physical and mental well-being, as 75% of students experience stress, anxiety, or depression surrounding school according to Psychology Today’s 2023 Stress Statistics. 

Have fun and stay safe!