Television Drinking Games: Friends

You know that trivia game from “Friends?” Wish I knew how to play…

“How about we play for more money, say $150?” – Monica
“One hundred and fifty dollars.” – Ross
“Say 200?” – Chandler
“Two hundred dollars.” – Ross
“I got it! How about if we win they have to get rid of the rooster.” – Monica
“Oohh that’s Interesting.” – Rachel
“Hey we are not giving up the rooster, he is family.” – Joey
“If you win we give up the bird, but if we win we get your apartment.” – Chandler
“Oooh” – Joey
“Deal!” – Monica

You know the one when the gang plays a trivia game and Rachel and Monica end up losing their apartment? Well the episode is actually called “The One with the Embryos,” but the apartment trivia bet is far more interesting.

Ok, so this is for those true “Friends” fans, and it can also be made into a drinking game.
The basis of the game is each team will have a total of ten questions spread out in the categories of “Fears and Pet Peeves”, “Literature”, “It’s all Relative”, and “Ancient History”.
The team to answer the most questions correctly wins. In the situation of the episode it was either getting the apartment or the rooster leaving. However, you can have yours be whatever you wish.
The way to make it a drinking game is simply. Each time a question is answered incorrectly the entire team must take a sip of your preferred drink of choice for every point the other team has.

Alright, below are the questions that were used but if you are a hardcore “Friends” fan then feel free to add in your own.

[accordion title=”“What is Monica’s biggest pet peeve?”” close=”0″]Animals dressed as humans
[/accordion]

[accordion title=”“According to Chandler, what phenomenon scares the bejesus out of him?”” close=”0″]Michael Flatley, Lord of the Dance[/accordion]

[accordion title=”“Monica and Ross had a grandmother who died. Chandler and Joey went to her funeral. Name that grandmother.”” close=”0″]Althea[/accordion]

[accordion title=”“Every week TV Guide comes to Chandler and Joey’s apartment. What name appears on the address label?”” close=”0″]Miss Chanandler Bong[/accordion]

[accordion title=”“What is the name of Chandler’s father’s Las Vegas all-male burlesque?”” close=”0″]Viva Las Gaygas[/accordion]

[accordion title=”“What was Monica’s nickname when she was a field-hockey goalie?”” close=”0″]Big Fat Goalie[/accordion]

[accordion title=”“What does Rachel claim is her favorite movie?”” close=”0″]Dangerous Liaisons[/accordion]

[accordion title=”“What is Rachel’s actual favorite movie?”” close=”0″]Weekend at Bernie’s[/accordion]

[accordion title=”“ In what part of her body did Monica get a pencil stuck at age 14?”” close=”0″]Her ear[/accordion]

[accordion title=”“Monica categorizes her towels. How many categories are there?”” close=”0″]11[/accordion]

[accordion title=”“What is Joey’s favorite food?”” close=”0″]Sandwiches[/accordion]

[accordion title=”“Chandler was how old when he first touched a girl’s breast?”” close=”0″]19[/accordion]

[accordion title=”“What was the name of Joey’s imaginary childhood friend?”” close=”0″]Maurice[/accordion]

[accordion title=”“What was Joey’s imaginary childhood friends profession?”” close=”0″]Space Cowboy[/accordion]

[accordion title=”“What is Chandler Bing’s job?”” close=”0″]Executive specializing in statistical analysis and data reconfiguration[/accordion]

Ok so those are all the questions that were asked on the show.

In the event of a tie, there will be the Lightning Round. 30 seconds to answer as many questions as possible.

Now, play safe and have fun.